Be it a jungle safari or a birding excursion in a car; provide a sturdy support to your camera with a RESA Camera/Photography Bean Bag. These also doubles up as a perfect utility to rest your camera for taking eye-level shots of waders and other birds while laying flat on the ground.
Note: Bean Bag will be shipped empty.
Why RESA Camera Bean Bag
- Camouflage colour.
- Wide Funnel for bean filling convenience.
- Triple protection against oozing of beans – strong zipper, Wide Velcro flap and funnel.
- Designed to support telephoto lenses comfortably.
- Strong double stitch to sustain the weight of beans and grains.
- Long legs give extra stability and wider Velcro strip at the base prevents the movement.
- Sturdy stitched straps for carrying comfort.
- The bag could be filled with material of your choice eg beans, grains, styrofoam balls etc
- The bag will be shipped empty
- Easy exchange/return in case of the manufacturing defect within 15 days of receipt of the product
Why use Camera Bean Bag
Stability: It offers a much-needed stability to the photographers while using telephoto lenses
Flexibility: It is very versatile & flexible. You could use it during the jungle safari, car excursion or while laying flat on the ground.
Ease of Use: This is what makes a Camera Bean Bag a star. You could carry & use it in different combinations, like on safari gipsy bars, car window, on the rocks (yes, literally), on the ground or sometimes as a pillow for a power nap when there are no birds around
Camera Bean Bag Filling:
You could use Styrofoam balls, Beans, Jowar, Rice or even mustard seeds. After all, it boils down to your own comfort.